Pursuant to Articles 23, 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, the Personal Data Processing Policy posted on https://multitex.su at: https://multitex.su/privacy-policy (hereinafter – the Policy),
I, the subject of personal data, hereinafter referred to as User, by sending information via the feedback forms (hereinafter, each and all of them together – the Form, Forms) when going through the registration procedure in order to use the site https://multitex.su and its services (hereinafter – the Site, the Service), and further when using the Site and/or its Services, express my full, unconditional and unequivocal Consent to the processing of my personal data (hereinafter – Consent) on the following terms:
1. Consent is given to Multitex Limited Liability Company, located at: 124482, Moscow, Zelenograd, Savelkinskiy proezd, 4, bldg. 13, room XXI, room 4, office 4I (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
2. The consent is given for processing of personal and other data, specified by the User in the Forms by filling in the relevant text fields and/or files attached to the Forms, namely, the following categories:
– surname, first name, patronymic, e-mail address (e-mail), telephone number, other similar information reported about himself by the User of the Site, on the basis of which it is possible to identify him as a subject of personal data.
– personal information automatically transmitted while browsing and on the Website: IP address, cookies information, browser information, access time, page address, referrer (previous page address);
– statistics about my IP-addresses.
3. Consent is given to process personal data for the purposes of:
– execution of agreements to provide access to the Site, its Content and/or Service, to the functionality of the Service, to administer the Site;
– identification when registering on the Site and/or using the Service;
– rendering services, processing requests and applications;
– establishment of feedback, including sending notifications and requests;
– confirmation of completeness of the provided personal data;
– conclusion of contracts, mutual settlements;
– collection of statistics by the Operator;
– improving the quality of the Website and/or its Service, convenience of their use and development of new services;
– carrying out marketing (advertising) activities, sending offers by the Operator and receiving them by the User for the promotion of the Operator’s services in the market, including, by means of direct contacts.
The User hereby confirms, is aware and agrees that for the above-stated purposes the Operator has the right to collect and use the additional information related to the User received in the process of the User’s access to the Website, its Content and/or Service, or from third parties, and including the data about technical means (including mobile devices) and ways of technological interaction with the Website and/or its Service (including IP-address of the host, type of operating system of the User, browser type, geographical location, the data about the User’s mobile phone number, etc.).
4. The consent is issued for processing of personal data in a mixed (automated and non-automated) way.
In the process of personal data processing the Operator shall be entitled to: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User’s personal data.
5. Hereby, the User confirms that:
5.1 Is aware of and agrees that the transfer of the User’s personal data may be carried out by the Operator to the extent necessary for the User to gain access to the Site, its Content and/or its Service to the following third parties: Yandex LLC, Google LLC.
5.2 Gives consent to the processing of his personal data, specified in paragraph 2 of this consent, to the persons specified in paragraph 1 of this consent, as well as confirms that the Operator explains the consequences of failure to provide personal data, in cases where the provision of such data is mandatory in accordance with federal law.
5.3. Informed of the opportunity to withdraw Consent based on the provisions of Federal Law #152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 “On Personal Data” by personal request or by sending a written request (including as an electronic document signed by a simple electronic signature or enhanced qualified electronic signature) to the persons specified in item 1 hereof, including informed of the right to withdraw Consent in order to terminate processing of all personal data specified in item 2 of this Consent by the person specified in item 1 hereof
Is informed that the persons specified in paragraph 1 of this Consent are entitled to continue processing the User’s personal data after withdrawal of Consent, as well as after expiration of Consent, if the grounds provided by Part 2 of Article 9 of Federal Law #152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated 27.07.2006 exist.
He/she gives consent to receive advertising and information materials, and is informed by the Operator of the possibility and procedure of refusal from it. 6.
6. Consent comes into force from the moment of its sending and can be withdrawn by the User by sending a written application in any form to the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by any other method, which allows unambiguously determining the fact of its receipt by the addressee.
7. 7. The Consent is valid for an indefinite period of time until it is withdrawn by the User. The Consent expires on the date specified in the User’s application for withdrawal of Consent to the processing of personal data, but not before the date following the date of actual receipt of the Operator’s withdrawal of the Consent.
8. The date and time of forming, confirming and sending of the Consent shall be the moment when the relevant box is checked (or the relevant button is pressed) in the Form and/or the button of sending the Form is pressed on any page of the Website and/or its Service.
9. Guided by Part. 4 of art. 9 of the Federal law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, I am sending my personal data through my personal mobile device or personal computer by attaching to a special form or by filling in the relevant fields of such a form when going through the registration procedure on the site.
10. The User is informed that the responsibility to him for the actions of the person who processes his personal data on behalf of the Operator shall be borne by the Operator, which issued the relevant order (consent).
Last update: 03/03/2023